3/4/08

Filler

It's late. I'm tired. The computer's acting funny, and I still have so much to do, and it's 10:30 and I'm tired.

And so I apologize for this filler. This every-day thing can stink when you're over-worked and under-fed. Sigh.

So, a silly list. Send me yours. I want to know.

A few of my favorite things:
in no particular order

1. homemade spaghetti
2. a good book and a pillowy couch and open windows
3. wood-burning fireplaces
4. pancakes for dinner
5. the first warm day of the year, when you suddenly realize you can strip to your t-shirt and not get goose flesh
6. cold cereal
7. the sweet, solid feel of my dog, plopping his chin on my knee or in my hand
8. the smell of coffee in the morning, especially when JK makes it
9. the way JK always tucks the blankets around my shoulders when he gets up first in the morning
10. roller-skating

1 comment:

True Newspaper said...

5000yrs ago a book called Vigyan Bhairav Tantra was written. This book attempts to describe something indescribable. Something beyond the imagination. Called Nirvana or Enlightenment by other religions. Translated into modern language it could be interpreted as one billion orgasms. In the book there are 112 techniques to reach this thing called Enlightenment. The techniques involve every day things you can do from having sex to walking the dog. See Osho's "Book of Secrets" for explanations of the techniques.

www.truenewspaper.blogspot.com