3/1/08

Lists

I love lists. I love drawing in the check-mark box to the left of each entry. I love how a well-made list can make you feel like a more productive person than you really are. I'm one of those people who adds things to her list that she's already done, just so she can check them off.

NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month -- where you post one blog entry per day, for the month of November) has gone year-round, starting today. And the topic for the inaugural month? Lists. I have a busy March ahead, but I couldn't resist, when the theme was one of my favorite (albeit kind of geeky) things.

I'm not exactly sure how I'll wring 31-days' worth of posts out of this, but I'll try. And if you have any suggestions, give us a holler.

Happy list-making!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Listology.com might prove to be an inspiration for your month... I used to post there a lot. Sorry I didn't read your entry about NaBloPoMo until today or I might have joined you! Gopher Hugs...